Park Husqvarna Automower when KNX weather station reports rain
Other popular Husqvarna Automower® workflows and automations
- Record Automower® history in Google sheets
- automatic starting after parking at frost (automatic starting after "Frostsensor")
- Open the garage door when it's time to mow the lawn
- Park Automower when it Rains
- Get an email when Husqvarna Automower® publishes a new trigger or action
- "Frostsensor" Automower (parking my Automower during frost)
- Show consideration for wildlife in your garden by parking your mower overnight
- Let Automower sing Happy Birthday
Useful Husqvarna Automower® and INSTAR integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Automower® starts chargingThis trigger fires when your mower starts to charge.
- Cloud storage will expireThis trigger fires when your INSTAR Cloud storage plan is coming close to it's expiration.
- Automower® has an errorThis trigger fires when an error has occurred.
- Cloud storage is fullThis trigger fires when your Cloud storage reaches it's maximum capacity.
- Automower® starts mowingThis trigger fires when your mower starts to mow.
- Too many false alarmsThis trigger fires when you have more than 500 alarm videos of which more than 80% are recognized as false alarms.
- Automower® has pausedThis trigger fires when your mower has paused.
- Too many alarm uploadsThis trigger fires when the amount of alarm uploads per day exceeds a specific number.
- Automower® has stoppedThis trigger fires when your mower has stopped.
- Automover® has parkedThis trigger fires when your mower has parked.
- Automower® is leaving charging stationThis trigger fires when your mower is leaving the charging station.
- Automower® status has changedThis trigger fires when your mower's status changes.
- Automower® is going homeThis triggers when your mower starts to go home to the charging station.
- List statistics for Automower®This query returns statistics for selected Automower®. Time related values are displayed in hours. A value of -1 indicates that the mower does not support statistics for that value.
- List all camerasThis query returns a list of all cameras in INSTAR Cloud.
- List all Automower® individuals latest statusUse this query to quickly find out if all your robotic mowers are parked before starting your sprinklers.
- List the latest GPS positions for Automower®With this query you can track where Automower® mowed during the last mowing session.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on motion detectionThis action will turn on your camera's motion detection.
- Start Automower®This action will run your mower for a specified duration after which it will go back to its regular schedule. Automower® will start when the battery is fully loaded. For AIM-capable mowers, you can also start in a specific area that you have created.
- Turn off motion detectionThis action will turn off your camera's motion detection.
- Park Automower® until further noticeThis action will send your mower back to the charging station where it will remain parked until manually started.
- Turn on alarm emailThis action will turn on your camera's alarm email notification.
- Resume automatic operationThis action will set Automower® to run according to its schedule.
- Turn off alarm emailThis action will turn off your camera‘s alarm email notification.
- Pause Automower®This action will pause your mower.
- Turn camera to a preset positionThis action will allow you to turn your pan&tilt camera to a specific preset position.
- Park Automower® until next scheduled startThis action will send your mower back to its charging station, skipping the current mowing session.
- Switch alarm areasThis action will allow you to turn your camera's motion detection areas on or off.
- Park Automower® for a whileThis action will park your mower for a specified duration, after which it will resume according to its set schedule.
- Set the alarm area sensitivityThis action will adjust the sensitivity of your camera's motion detection areas.
- Play Happy BirthdayThis action will make Automower® play Happy Birthday.
- Turn on Cloud alarm emailThis action will turn on the Cloud alarm email notification.
- Enable stay out zoneThis action will enable a stay-out zone for your robotic mower, based on the AIM map created in the Automower® Connect application.
- Turn off Cloud alarm emailThis action will turn off the Cloud alarm email notification.
- Disable stay out zoneThis action will disable a stay-out zone for your mower, based on the AIM map created in the Automower® Connect application.
- Receive a Cloud status emailThis action will send an email with the number of alarm uploads today.
- Toggle Headlights OnThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always ON".
- Alarm trigger and video uploadThis action will trigger an alarm recording and upload to your Cloud account.
- Toggle Headlights OffThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always OFF".
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together