Park Automower® when you get home
Other popular Husqvarna Automower® workflows and automations
- Send a mail to my neighbour if Automower® has a problem.
- Tell Alexa to park Automower®
- Play Happy Birthday on Automower® with a button press
- Park Automower® since the grass is not growing
- Open the garage door when it's time to mow the lawn
- Park Automower when it Rains
- Park Husqvarna Automower when KNX weather station reports rain
- Park mower with a Google Calendar event
Useful Husqvarna Automower® and Thinka integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Automower® starts chargingThis trigger fires when your mower starts to charge.
- Current temperature rises aboveThis Trigger monitors sensor temperature value and fires whenever the temperature rises above the value you provide.
- Automower® has an errorThis trigger fires when an error has occurred.
- Current humidity rises aboveThis Trigger monitors sensor humidity value and fires whenever the humidity rises above the value you provide.
- Automower® starts mowingThis trigger fires when your mower starts to mow.
- Contact SensorThis Trigger monitors sensor contact value and fires whenever the contact state changes.
- Automower® has pausedThis trigger fires when your mower has paused.
- Automower® has stoppedThis trigger fires when your mower has stopped.
- Automover® has parkedThis trigger fires when your mower has parked.
- Automower® is leaving charging stationThis trigger fires when your mower is leaving the charging station.
- Automower® status has changedThis trigger fires when your mower's status changes.
- Automower® is going homeThis triggers when your mower starts to go home to the charging station.
- List statistics for Automower®This query returns statistics for selected Automower®. Time related values are displayed in hours. A value of -1 indicates that the mower does not support statistics for that value.
- List all of the devicesThis query returns all devices within the smart home environment. You can use this query to list all devices so that you can select some of the device(s) from that list
- List all Automower® individuals latest statusUse this query to quickly find out if all your robotic mowers are parked before starting your sprinklers.
- List the latest GPS positions for Automower®With this query you can track where Automower® mowed during the last mowing session.
Actions (Then that)
- Start Automower®This action will run your mower for a specified duration after which it will go back to its regular schedule. Automower® will start when the battery is fully loaded. For AIM-capable mowers, you can also start in a specific area that you have created.
- Activate a SceneThis action will activate a specific scene in your home.
- Park Automower® until further noticeThis action will send your mower back to the charging station where it will remain parked until manually started.
- Turn on or off deviceThis Action will turn on or off your Thinka devices that support switching on/off.
- Resume automatic operationThis action will set Automower® to run according to its schedule.
- Set BrightnessThis Action will set brightness of your Thinka devices that support brightness.
- Pause Automower®This action will pause your mower.
- Set ColorThis Action will set color of your Thinka devices that support color.
- Park Automower® until next scheduled startThis action will send your mower back to its charging station, skipping the current mowing session.
- Set TemperatureThis Action will set temperature of your Thinka devices that support temperature.
- Park Automower® for a whileThis action will park your mower for a specified duration, after which it will resume according to its set schedule.
- Set Thermostat ModeThis Action will set thermostat mode of your Thinka devices that support thermostat mode.
- Play Happy BirthdayThis action will make Automower® play Happy Birthday.
- Enable stay out zoneThis action will enable a stay-out zone for your robotic mower, based on the AIM map created in the Automower® Connect application.
- Disable stay out zoneThis action will disable a stay-out zone for your mower, based on the AIM map created in the Automower® Connect application.
- Toggle Headlights OnThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always ON".
- Toggle Headlights OffThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always OFF".
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together