Get an iOS reminder when your Beeminder goal is red
Other popular Beeminder workflows and automations
- Make sure you blog consistently
- Update min-steps goal
- Log a datapoint in Beeminder when an alert is triggered
- Get an email when a new Beeminder Applet is published
- Get an IF notification for any Beemergency
- Send SMS alert if any goal has a Beemergency day
- Wake up on time and move the timer, or get stung on Beeminder.
- Channel Beeminder data from one goal to another
Useful Beeminder and BOSMA integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Detects loiteringThis trigger fires when the camera detects an unknown person stays within the camera's view for a period of time.
- Zeno alert for a specific goalThis Trigger fires when the goal is close to derailing. It will begin firing according to the goal's reminder settings.
- Someone rings your doorbellThis trigger fires when someone rings your doorbell.
- Datapoint added to any goalThis Trigger fires every time a datapoint is added to any goal.
- Door sensor opensThis trigger fires when a door sensor opens.
- Datapoint added to a specific goalThis Trigger fires every time a datapoint is added to a specific goal.
- Smart button is pressedThis trigger fires when a smart button is pressed.
- Beemergency day on any goalThis Trigger fires when any goal moves into the red (imminent derailment).
- Detects door-breakingThis trigger fires when a lock detects a door-breaking event.
- Beemergency day on a specific goalThis Trigger fires when a specific goal moves into the red (imminent derailment).
- Lock blockedThis trigger fires when a door lock is blocked.
- N days of safety buffer for any goalThis Trigger fires when any goal gets too close to derailing. You choose how many days before derail it should fire when you set up the Trigger.
- Package theftThis trigger fires when the camera detects someone is trying to steal a package.
- N days of safety buffer for a specific goalThis Trigger fires when a specific goal gets too close to derailing. You choose which goal and how many days before derail it should fire when you set up the Trigger.
- Package deliveryThis trigger fires when the camera detects that a package has been delivered.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch Security ModeThis action will switch your Family's Security Mode to the selected mode.
- Add datapointThis Action will add a new datapoint to a Beeminder goal.
- Lock the Aegis Smart LockThis action will lock your Aegis Smart Lock.
- Charge meThis Action will charge your credit card the specified amount. If you don't have a credit card on file with Beeminder, or if there's a problem trying to charge it, we'll email you to let you know.
- Unlock the Aegis Smart LockThis action will unlock your Aegis Smart Lock.
- Trigger Device SirenThis action will trigger the siren on the selected Bosma device.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together