Make sure you blog consistently
Other popular Beeminder workflows and automations
- Log a datapoint in Beeminder when an alert is triggered
- Zap low on setting a datapoint onto goal
- Beemind closing Issues on GitHub
- Track how often you weigh in with Beeminder
- Get *more* things done with Todoist+Beeminder (like Karma, but it bites if you slack off :)
- Add data from Todoist to Beeminder when you complete any task
- Beemind how many articles you've added to Pocket
- Take more photos through beeminder
Useful Beeminder and City of Beverly Hills integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Zeno alert for a specific goalThis Trigger fires when the goal is close to derailing. It will begin firing according to the goal's reminder settings.
- A new video is availableThis trigger fires when a new video is available from City of Beverly Hills for viewing.
- Datapoint added to any goalThis Trigger fires every time a datapoint is added to any goal.
- Datapoint added to a specific goalThis Trigger fires every time a datapoint is added to a specific goal.
- Beemergency day on any goalThis Trigger fires when any goal moves into the red (imminent derailment).
- Beemergency day on a specific goalThis Trigger fires when a specific goal moves into the red (imminent derailment).
- N days of safety buffer for any goalThis Trigger fires when any goal gets too close to derailing. You choose how many days before derail it should fire when you set up the Trigger.
- N days of safety buffer for a specific goalThis Trigger fires when a specific goal gets too close to derailing. You choose which goal and how many days before derail it should fire when you set up the Trigger.
Actions (Then that)
- Add datapointThis Action will add a new datapoint to a Beeminder goal.
- Send me emailThis action will send me email.
- Charge meThis Action will charge your credit card the specified amount. If you don't have a credit card on file with Beeminder, or if there's a problem trying to charge it, we'll email you to let you know.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together