If fewer than x safe days on one goal, send the number of safe days to another goal as a datapoint
Other popular Beeminder workflows and automations
- Channel Beeminder data from one goal to another
- Beemind Foursquare checkins
- Track how often you weigh in with Beeminder
- Commit to going to the gym
- Take more photos through beeminder
- Make sure you blog consistently
- Wake up on time and move the timer, or get stung on Beeminder.
- Get an iOS reminder when your Beeminder goal is red
Useful Beeminder and Cololight integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Zeno alert for a specific goalThis Trigger fires when the goal is close to derailing. It will begin firing according to the goal's reminder settings.
- Datapoint added to any goalThis Trigger fires every time a datapoint is added to any goal.
- Datapoint added to a specific goalThis Trigger fires every time a datapoint is added to a specific goal.
- Beemergency day on any goalThis Trigger fires when any goal moves into the red (imminent derailment).
- Beemergency day on a specific goalThis Trigger fires when a specific goal moves into the red (imminent derailment).
- N days of safety buffer for any goalThis Trigger fires when any goal gets too close to derailing. You choose how many days before derail it should fire when you set up the Trigger.
- N days of safety buffer for a specific goalThis Trigger fires when a specific goal gets too close to derailing. You choose which goal and how many days before derail it should fire when you set up the Trigger.
- Current power stateThis query returns the on/off state of the device you choose
- History of Zeno alert for a specific goalThis query returns a list of when the goal was close to derailing.
- Current color valueThis query returns the color value of the device you choose
- Current brightness valueThis query returns the brightness of the device you choose
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn on, turn off or toggle your lights.
- Add datapointThis Action will add a new datapoint to a Beeminder goal.
- Set brightnessThis action will set the brightness of the selected lights to the specified value.
- Charge meThis Action will charge your credit card the specified amount. If you don't have a credit card on file with Beeminder, or if there's a problem trying to charge it, we'll email you to let you know.
- Brighten lightsThis action will increase the brightness of your selected device, the increased brightness value is defined by you.
- Dim lightsThis action will dim the selected lights, the decreased brightness value is defined by you.
- Set colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Set dynamic effectThis Action will change your lights to a specified dynamic effect.
- Blink lightsThis Action will blink your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together