Wake up on time and move the timer, or get stung on Beeminder.
Other popular Beeminder workflows and automations
- Get *more* things done with Todoist+Beeminder (like Karma, but it bites if you slack off :)
- Get an IF notification for any Beemergency
- Beemind how many articles you've added to Pocket
- Log a datapoint in Beeminder when an alert is triggered
- Channel Beeminder data from one goal to another
- Add data from Todoist to Beeminder when you complete any task
- Add data point for recurring tasks
- Get an email when a new Beeminder Applet is published
Useful Beeminder and Heatmiser integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the temperature rises above a threshold you specify.
- Zeno alert for a specific goalThis Trigger fires when the goal is close to derailing. It will begin firing according to the goal's reminder settings.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the temperature drops above a threshold you specify.
- Datapoint added to any goalThis Trigger fires every time a datapoint is added to any goal.
- neoHub Away ModeThis trigger fires when your neoHub is set to away mode.
- Datapoint added to a specific goalThis Trigger fires every time a datapoint is added to a specific goal.
- neoHub Home ModeTriggers when your neoHub returns to Home Mode.
- Beemergency day on any goalThis Trigger fires when any goal moves into the red (imminent derailment).
- Low BatteryThis trigger fires when your Heatmiser Device has a Low Battery.
- Beemergency day on a specific goalThis Trigger fires when a specific goal moves into the red (imminent derailment).
- Contact Sensor ClosedThis trigger fires when the Contact Sensor is closed
- N days of safety buffer for any goalThis Trigger fires when any goal gets too close to derailing. You choose how many days before derail it should fire when you set up the Trigger.
- Contact Sensor OpenThis trigger fires when the Contact Sensor is opened
- N days of safety buffer for a specific goalThis Trigger fires when a specific goal gets too close to derailing. You choose which goal and how many days before derail it should fire when you set up the Trigger.
Actions (Then that)
- Cancel temperature holdThis Action will cancel a temperature hold on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Add datapointThis Action will add a new datapoint to a Beeminder goal.
- Set temperature holdThis Action will enable a temperature hold on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Charge meThis Action will charge your credit card the specified amount. If you don't have a credit card on file with Beeminder, or if there's a problem trying to charge it, we'll email you to let you know.
- Turn neoPlug onThis Action will allow you to switch on the selected neoPlug.
- Turn neoPlug offThis Action will turn off the selected neoPlug.
- Set TemperatureThe Action will set the temperature on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Boost TimerThis Action will activate a Timer Boost on the selected Heatmiser Timer.
- Set Away ModeThis Action will activate Away Mode on your neoHub
- Set Home ModeThe Action will activate Home Mode on your neoHub.
- Set Standby ModeThis Action will activate Standby Mode on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Cancel Standby ModeThis Action will cancel Standby Mode on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Run ProfileThis action will send a stored profile to the selected thermostat.
- Run recipeThis action will run a Heatmiser Neo recipe.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together