Commit to going to the gym
Other popular Beeminder workflows and automations
- If datapoint added to one Beeminder goal, add a +1 datapoint to another goal (meta-beeminding)
- Beemind your Beemergencies
- Add data from Todoist to Beeminder when you complete any task
- Beemind closing Issues on GitHub
- Take more photos through beeminder
- Get *more* things done with Todoist+Beeminder (like Karma, but it bites if you slack off :)
- Channel Beeminder data from one goal to another
- Get an iOS reminder when your Beeminder goal is red
Useful Beeminder and Omni Newlab integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Zeno alert for a specific goalThis Trigger fires when the goal is close to derailing. It will begin firing according to the goal's reminder settings.
- light switched offwhen you switch off light
- Datapoint added to any goalThis Trigger fires every time a datapoint is added to any goal.
- light switched onwhen light is switch on
- Datapoint added to a specific goalThis Trigger fires every time a datapoint is added to a specific goal.
- Beemergency day on any goalThis Trigger fires when any goal moves into the red (imminent derailment).
- Beemergency day on a specific goalThis Trigger fires when a specific goal moves into the red (imminent derailment).
- N days of safety buffer for any goalThis Trigger fires when any goal gets too close to derailing. You choose how many days before derail it should fire when you set up the Trigger.
- N days of safety buffer for a specific goalThis Trigger fires when a specific goal gets too close to derailing. You choose which goal and how many days before derail it should fire when you set up the Trigger.
Actions (Then that)
- turn on lightthis action will turn on light
- Add datapointThis Action will add a new datapoint to a Beeminder goal.
- turn off lightturn off light
- Charge meThis Action will charge your credit card the specified amount. If you don't have a credit card on file with Beeminder, or if there's a problem trying to charge it, we'll email you to let you know.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together