If datapoint added to one Beeminder goal, add a +1 datapoint to another goal (meta-beeminding)
Other popular Beeminder workflows and automations
- Beemind closing Issues on GitHub
- Commit to going to the gym
- If fewer than x safe days on one goal, send the number of safe days to another goal as a datapoint
- Beemind Strava Activities
- Get an IF notification for any Beemergency
- Get an email when a new Beeminder Applet is published
- Alert me if I'm in the red
- Get an email when Beeminder publishes a new trigger or action
Useful Beeminder and PMMI Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Zeno alert for a specific goalThis Trigger fires when the goal is close to derailing. It will begin firing according to the goal's reminder settings.
- Datapoint added to any goalThis Trigger fires every time a datapoint is added to any goal.
- Datapoint added to a specific goalThis Trigger fires every time a datapoint is added to a specific goal.
- Beemergency day on any goalThis Trigger fires when any goal moves into the red (imminent derailment).
- Beemergency day on a specific goalThis Trigger fires when a specific goal moves into the red (imminent derailment).
- N days of safety buffer for any goalThis Trigger fires when any goal gets too close to derailing. You choose how many days before derail it should fire when you set up the Trigger.
- N days of safety buffer for a specific goalThis Trigger fires when a specific goal gets too close to derailing. You choose which goal and how many days before derail it should fire when you set up the Trigger.
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- History of Zeno alert for a specific goalThis query returns a list of when the goal was close to derailing.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Add datapointThis Action will add a new datapoint to a Beeminder goal.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Charge meThis Action will charge your credit card the specified amount. If you don't have a credit card on file with Beeminder, or if there's a problem trying to charge it, we'll email you to let you know.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together