If Boundary Alarm is triggered start Hive View monitoring
Other popular Boundary workflows and automations
- Get a notification when Boundary alarm is disabled
- If Boundary Alarm is Armed, record the time, date and user who armed it in Google Sheets
- Blink LIFX lights if the alarm is triggered
- If Boundary Alarm is armed set Hive thermostat to a specific temperature
- If Boundary Alarm is disarmed during night time turn on Philips Hue lights
- Switch on a SmartThings device if the alarm is triggered
- If Boundary Alarm is triggered send an SMS to a neighbour
- If Boundary Alarm is disarmed start Spotify music
Useful Boundary and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Switched onThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to true.
- The alarm was triggeredThis trigger fires when the alarm is triggered
- Object value has changedThis trigger fires when a Timberwolf Server object has changed.
- The alarm was armedThis trigger fires when the alarm is armed.
- Switched offThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to false.
- The alarm was disarmedThis trigger fires when the alarm is disarmed.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Arm the alarmThis action will arm the alarm.
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together