Turn on/off on (number) .... at ....
Other popular BroadLink workflows and automations
- "Set AC to XX degrees" at some time of the day.
- If smartthings detects temperatures above °, then turn on/off Broadlink air conditioner
- If Dining Off, then send IFTTTrigger action to your Alexa device
- If the Broadlink "EnterHome" is pressed, then send trigger "EnterHome" to Alexa
- If tado goes to Home mode, then a trigger is sent to Broadlink and Alexa
- When TH temperature reaches a degree, set temperature by Broadlink
- Turn on or off your device when the sun sets
- If Study fan is turned on, then the fan speed is set to 1.
Useful BroadLink and C&H Remote AC integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device turns on or offThis trigger fires when a device turns on or off
- The current temperature is？This trigger fires when the current temperature is within a certain range
- The current humidity is?This trigger fires when the current humidity is within a certain range
- Light sensorThis trigger fires when the light intensity is within a certain range
- Button triggerMake buttons and control other services with a single tap.
- Body inductionThis trigger fires when the status of the body induction change
- Door sensorThis trigger fires when the status of the door sensor changed
- Tamper proofThis trigger fires when the status of the tamper proof changed
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device on or offThis action will turn a device on or off
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis ACTION will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Set brightnessThis action will control the brightness of your device
- Set operating modeThis ACTION will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Adjust brightnessThis will adjust the brightness of the plug
- Set Fan speedThis ACTION sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Set channelThis action will control the channel of your TV
- Set TemperatureThis ACTION will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Adjust volumeThis action adjust the volume of your device
- Turn on/off windSwingUDThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Mute adjustmentThis action adjust your device to mute or unmute
- Turn on/off windSwingLRThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
- Adjust channelThis action can adjust your TV/STB to the previous or next
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
- PlayThis action can control your TV/STB to play
- FastForwardThis action can control your TV/STB to fast forward
- RewindThis action can control your TV/STB to rewind
- PauseThis action can control your TV/STB to pause
- ResumeThis action can control your TV/STB to resume
- NextThis action can control your TV/STB to next
- PreviousThis action can control your TV/STB to previous
- Change modeThis action will control the mode of your device
- Set temperatureThis action control the temperature of your device
- Set windspeedThis action will control the windspeed of your device
- Scene controlThis action will control your scene
- Button controlThis action will make your button be pressed
- StopThis action can control your curtain to stop
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together