Turn on or off your device when the sun sets
Other popular BroadLink workflows and automations
- Turn off my Broadlink connected air conditioner when there’s an electricity price spike
- If exit area, then trigger to broadlink
- Home mode
- If enter an area, then trigger to Broadlink
- (new) change chanel on ... at ...
- If Study fan is turned on, then the fan speed is set to 1.
- If smartthings detects temperatures above °, then turn on/off Broadlink air conditioner
- Turn on or off your device with the press of a button
Useful BroadLink and Govee Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Turned on/offThis trigger fires when the device is turned on/off
- Device turns on or offThis trigger fires when a device turns on or off
- Armed/DisArmedThis trigger fires when the sensor is armed or disarmed
- The current temperature is？This trigger fires when the current temperature is within a certain range
- Contact sensor triggeredThis trigger fires when contact sensor triggered
- The current humidity is?This trigger fires when the current humidity is within a certain range
- Motion sensor triggeredThis trigger fires when motion sensor triggered
- Light sensorThis trigger fires when the light intensity is within a certain range
- Water leakage detectedThis trigger fires when water leakage is detected or stops
- Button triggerMake buttons and control other services with a single tap.
- Low batteryThis trigger fires when battery is low
- Body inductionThis trigger fires when the status of the body induction change
- Appliance alertThis trigger fires when the alert is triggered
- Door sensorThis trigger fires when the status of the door sensor changed
- Sub-devices triggeredThis trigger fires when the gateway sub device is triggered
- Tamper proofThis trigger fires when the status of the tamper proof changed
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device on or offThis action will turn a device on or off
- Set appliance modeThis action will set the device (not including lights) to a specified mode.
- Set brightnessThis action will control the brightness of your device
- Arm/DisarmYou can choose to arm or disarm your device through this action.
- Adjust brightnessThis will adjust the brightness of the plug
- Turns on/offThis action will turn on/off the device of your choosing.
- Set channelThis action will control the channel of your TV
- Turn on/off Night LightThis action will turn on/off the Night Light of your choosing.
- Adjust volumeThis action adjust the volume of your device
- Set VolumeThis action will set the device Volume
- Mute adjustmentThis action adjust your device to mute or unmute
- Set light colorThis action will set the light to specified color.
- Adjust channelThis action can adjust your TV/STB to the previous or next
- Set light brightnessThis action will set the light to a specified brightness.
- PlayThis action can control your TV/STB to play
- Turn on/off Warm MistThis action will turn on/off the warm mist of the device you've chosen.
- FastForwardThis action can control your TV/STB to fast forward
- Turn on/off OscillationThis action will turn on/off the oscillation of the device you've chosen.
- RewindThis action can control your TV/STB to rewind
- Turn on/off White NoiseThis action will turn on/off the white noise of the device you've chosen.
- PauseThis action can control your TV/STB to pause
- Turn on/off DreamviewThis action will turn on/off the Dreamview of your choosing.
- ResumeThis action can control your TV/STB to resume
- Apply SnapshotThis action will apply the snapshot of your choice to the device that created the snapshot
- NextThis action can control your TV/STB to next
- Smart Aroma Diffuser ScenesThis action will apply the Smart Aroma Diffuser Scene of your choice to the device
- PreviousThis action can control your TV/STB to previous
- Change modeThis action will control the mode of your device
- Set temperatureThis action control the temperature of your device
- Set windspeedThis action will control the windspeed of your device
- Scene controlThis action will control your scene
- Button controlThis action will make your button be pressed
- StopThis action can control your curtain to stop
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together