When SimCam recognizes a FaceID,switch BroadLink on or off.
Other popular BroadLink workflows and automations
- If Broadlink trigger "ExitHome" is pressed, then send trigger to Alexa and set tado temperature
- If smartthings detects temperatures above °, then turn on/off Broadlink air conditioner
- Turn off my Broadlink connected air conditioner when there’s an electricity price spike
- Turn on or off your device with the press of a button
- Turn on/off on (number) .... at ....
- #EnergyChallenge: When BroadLink Door/Window Sensor is open, turn off Midea AC.
- If enter an area, then trigger to Broadlink
- "Turn on/off BroadLink Switch" with Flic
Useful BroadLink and iOS Health integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device turns on or offThis trigger fires when a device turns on or off
- The current temperature is？This trigger fires when the current temperature is within a certain range
- The current humidity is?This trigger fires when the current humidity is within a certain range
- Light sensorThis trigger fires when the light intensity is within a certain range
- Button triggerMake buttons and control other services with a single tap.
- Body inductionThis trigger fires when the status of the body induction change
- Door sensorThis trigger fires when the status of the door sensor changed
- Tamper proofThis trigger fires when the status of the tamper proof changed
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device on or offThis action will turn a device on or off
- Log weightThis action logs body mass in pounds or kilograms to your iPhone's Health app.
- Set brightnessThis action will control the brightness of your device
- Log calories consumedThis action logs calories consumed to your iPhone's Health app.
- Adjust brightnessThis will adjust the brightness of the plug
- Log workoutThis action logs a workout to your iPhone's Health app. Choose the type of activity, calories burned, duration, and more to customize your workouts.
- Set channelThis action will control the channel of your TV
- Log sleepThis action logs sleep to your iPhone's Health app.
- Adjust volumeThis action adjust the volume of your device
- Mute adjustmentThis action adjust your device to mute or unmute
- Adjust channelThis action can adjust your TV/STB to the previous or next
- PlayThis action can control your TV/STB to play
- FastForwardThis action can control your TV/STB to fast forward
- RewindThis action can control your TV/STB to rewind
- PauseThis action can control your TV/STB to pause
- ResumeThis action can control your TV/STB to resume
- NextThis action can control your TV/STB to next
- PreviousThis action can control your TV/STB to previous
- Change modeThis action will control the mode of your device
- Set temperatureThis action control the temperature of your device
- Set windspeedThis action will control the windspeed of your device
- Scene controlThis action will control your scene
- Button controlThis action will make your button be pressed
- StopThis action can control your curtain to stop
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together