If Dining Off, then send IFTTTrigger action to your Alexa device
Other popular BroadLink workflows and automations
- Set the temperature of a Broadlink controlled device when Apilio triggers an action (1)
- If Study fan is turned on, then the fan speed is set to 1.
- When BroadLink Door/Window Sensor is open, turn off AC.
- The broadlink switch turned on will push notifications
- Turn off my Broadlink connected air conditioner when there’s an electricity price spike
- If broadlink trigger is pressed, then heating will be controlled by tado° again
- If Broadlink trigger "ExitHome" is pressed, then send trigger to Alexa and set tado temperature
- If the Broadlink "EnterHome" is pressed, then send trigger "EnterHome" to Alexa
Useful BroadLink and LightwaveRF Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device turns on or offThis trigger fires when a device turns on or off
- Light switched onThis trigger fires whenever a light is switched on.
- The current temperature is？This trigger fires when the current temperature is within a certain range
- Light switched offThis trigger fires whenever a light is switched off.
- The current humidity is?This trigger fires when the current humidity is within a certain range
- Light sensorThis trigger fires when the light intensity is within a certain range
- Button triggerMake buttons and control other services with a single tap.
- Body inductionThis trigger fires when the status of the body induction change
- Door sensorThis trigger fires when the status of the door sensor changed
- Tamper proofThis trigger fires when the status of the tamper proof changed
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device on or offThis action will turn a device on or off
- Turn on lightThis Action will switch on your light.
- Set brightnessThis action will control the brightness of your device
- Turn off lightThis Action will switch off your light.
- Adjust brightnessThis will adjust the brightness of the plug
- Dim a lightThis Action will set a dim level on your light.
- Set channelThis action will control the channel of your TV
- Lock lightThis Action will lock a device, preventing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Adjust volumeThis action adjust the volume of your device
- Unlock a lightThis Action will unlock a light, allowing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Mute adjustmentThis action adjust your device to mute or unmute
- Fully lock a lightThis Action will fully lock a light, preventing both the use of physical buttons and radio control of the device.
- Adjust channelThis action can adjust your TV/STB to the previous or next
- PlayThis action can control your TV/STB to play
- FastForwardThis action can control your TV/STB to fast forward
- RewindThis action can control your TV/STB to rewind
- PauseThis action can control your TV/STB to pause
- ResumeThis action can control your TV/STB to resume
- NextThis action can control your TV/STB to next
- PreviousThis action can control your TV/STB to previous
- Change modeThis action will control the mode of your device
- Set temperatureThis action control the temperature of your device
- Set windspeedThis action will control the windspeed of your device
- Scene controlThis action will control your scene
- Button controlThis action will make your button be pressed
- StopThis action can control your curtain to stop
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together