When TH temperature reaches a degree, set temperature by Broadlink
Other popular BroadLink workflows and automations
- If broadlink trigger is pressed, then heating will be controlled by tado° again
- Turn off my Broadlink connected air conditioner when there’s an electricity price spike
- If the Broadlink "EnterHome" is pressed, then send trigger to Alexa and set tado to auto mode
- #EnergyChallenge: When BroadLink Door/Window Sensor is open, turn off Midea AC.
- Widget (next) channel
- "Set AC to XX degrees" at some time of the day.
- When SimCam recognizes a FaceID,switch BroadLink on or off.
- Widget volume (down)
Useful BroadLink and Musaic integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device turns on or offThis trigger fires when a device turns on or off
- Home control scene selectedThis Trigger fires whenever a home control scene is selected on a Musaic player. Trigger fields for the room (i.e. Musaic player) and scene identify which scene number it was and where it was selected.
- The current temperature is？This trigger fires when the current temperature is within a certain range
- New liked songThis Trigger fires if you press the 'Like' (Heart) button on a Musaic player whilst listening to a music source that the Musaic player can get song information from.
- The current humidity is?This trigger fires when the current humidity is within a certain range
- Radio preset selectedThis Trigger fires whenever an internet radio preset is recalled on a Musaic player.
- Light sensorThis trigger fires when the light intensity is within a certain range
- Timer activatedThis Trigger fires when a timer fires on a Musaic player (such as a wakeup/alarm timer).
- Button triggerMake buttons and control other services with a single tap.
- Sleep timer finishedThis Trigger fires when a sleep timer finishes on a Musaic player.
- Body inductionThis trigger fires when the status of the body induction change
- Door sensorThis trigger fires when the status of the door sensor changed
- Tamper proofThis trigger fires when the status of the tamper proof changed
- History of radio preset selectionsThis query returns a list of whenever an internet radio preset was recalled on a Musaic player.
- History of when the device turns on or offThis query returns a list of when a device turns on or off
- History of liked songsThis query returns a list of if you press the 'Like' (Heart) button on a Musaic player whilst listening to a music source that the Musaic player can get song information from.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device on or offThis action will turn a device on or off
- Play radio presetThis Action will recall and start playback of an internet radio preset stored in a Musaic player. If the player is in Networked Standby it will wake up. The volume will be the last volume used unless specified.
- Set brightnessThis action will control the brightness of your device
- Play audio from URLThis Action will replace the Musaic players queue with the audio from the given URL and start playback. The URL can be for a local music server or internet radio stream.
- Adjust brightnessThis will adjust the brightness of the plug
- Recall home control sceneThis Action will recall a home control scene that you have set up on your Musaic player. Setting a scene to "on" recalls that scene, setting a scene to "off" turns off all devices that are included in that scene.
- Set channelThis action will control the channel of your TV
- Sound an alarmThis Action will play an alarm sound to the room (i.e. Musaic player) you select.
- Adjust volumeThis action adjust the volume of your device
- Speak to meThis Action will convert your message to speech and play it to a room (i.e. Musaic player) in the voice/language you choose.
- Mute adjustmentThis action adjust your device to mute or unmute
- Set volumeThis Action will set a specific volume (0-100) for the room (i.e. Musaic player) that you select.
- Adjust channelThis action can adjust your TV/STB to the previous or next
- MuteThis Action will mute the selected room (i.e. Musaic player).
- PlayThis action can control your TV/STB to play
- Un-muteThis Action will un-mute the selected room (i.e. Musaic player).
- FastForwardThis action can control your TV/STB to fast forward
- Turn off roomThis Action will turn off the selected room (i.e. put the selected Musaic player into Networked Standby).
- RewindThis action can control your TV/STB to rewind
- PauseThis action can control your TV/STB to pause
- ResumeThis action can control your TV/STB to resume
- NextThis action can control your TV/STB to next
- PreviousThis action can control your TV/STB to previous
- Change modeThis action will control the mode of your device
- Set temperatureThis action control the temperature of your device
- Set windspeedThis action will control the windspeed of your device
- Scene controlThis action will control your scene
- Button controlThis action will make your button be pressed
- StopThis action can control your curtain to stop
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together