Add new Calendly invitees to a Constant Contact list
Other popular Calendly workflows and automations
- Send Slack messages for new Calendly events
- Add new scheduled Calendly events to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- When a new event is scheduled in Calendly, send the user an email with Gmail
- Add Google Contacts from new Calendly events
- When I get a Calendly call, Save the user information in Airtable
- Create Asana tasks from new Calendly events
- When a new Calendly meeting is booked, add the person to my SurveyMonkey contacts
- When a new event is scheduled with Calendly, make an announcement
Useful Calendly and RSS Feed integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New feed itemThis Trigger fires every time a new item is added to the feed you specify.
- New event scheduledThis trigger fires when someone schedules a new Calendly event with you.
- New feed item matchesThis Trigger fires every time a new item in the feed you specify contains a particular keyword or simple phrase.
- Event canceledThis trigger fires when someone cancels a scheduled Calendly event with you.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together