Create AWeber subscribers for new Calendly invitees
Other popular Calendly workflows and automations
- Create Mailchimp subscribers from new Calendly events
- Create Asana tasks from new Calendly events
- Add new scheduled Calendly events to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Create ClickUp tasks for new Calendly events scheduled
- Add new Calendly invitees to a Constant Contact list
- Create Google tasks from new Calendly events
- When a new event is scheduled in Calendly, send the user an email with Gmail
- Send yourself a text message whenever a Calendly event is cancelled
Useful Calendly and Homey integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New event scheduledThis trigger fires when someone schedules a new Calendly event with you.
- A Flow has been startedThis trigger is run every time a specific Flow has been started on Homey. In order to use this Applet you need to be an owner on your Homey and have the IFTTT Homey App installed.
- Event canceledThis trigger fires when someone cancels a scheduled Calendly event with you.
Actions (Then that)
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together