When a new event is scheduled with Calendly, make an announcement
Other popular Calendly workflows and automations
- Add new Calendly invitees to a Constant Contact list
- Send Slack messages for canceled Calendly events
- When I get a Calendly call, Save the user information in Airtable
- When a new Calendly meeting is booked, add the person to my SurveyMonkey contacts
- Sends a text message to a number whenever a new Calendly event is scheduled
- Create Salesforce leads from new Calendly events
- Add Google Contacts from new Calendly events
- Send new Calendly invitees a Google Meet video link
Useful Calendly and put.io integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Transfer finishedThis trigger fires when a transfer is finished at put.io.
- New event scheduledThis trigger fires when someone schedules a new Calendly event with you.
- Playback startedThis trigger fires when a media playback started on a put.io app.
- Event canceledThis trigger fires when someone cancels a scheduled Calendly event with you.
- Playback stoppedThis trigger fires when a media playback stopped on a put.io app.
- Conversion finishedThis trigger fires when a MP4 conversion is finished.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together