Create Mailchimp subscribers from new Calendly events
Other popular Calendly workflows and automations
- Send Slack messages for new Calendly events
- When a new Calendly event schedule is created, send the creator a signature request in DocuSign
- When I get a Calendly Call, Save them as a new deal in Pipedrive
- When a new Calendly meeting is booked, add the person to my SurveyMonkey contacts
- Add new scheduled Calendly events to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Create ClickUp tasks for new Calendly events scheduled
- When a new event is scheduled with Calendly, make an announcement
- Sends a text message to a number whenever a new Calendly event is scheduled
Useful Calendly and Rust integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A smart alarm was triggeredThis trigger fires when one of your Smart Alarms is triggered in Rust.
- New event scheduledThis trigger fires when someone schedules a new Calendly event with you.
- A smart alarm was triggered with a specific keywordThis trigger fires when a Smart Alarm is triggered in Rust and has a specific keyword in either its title or body text.
- Event canceledThis trigger fires when someone cancels a scheduled Calendly event with you.
- You were killedThis trigger fires when you were killed in Rust while you were not playing the game.
- You were killed by another playerThis trigger fires when you were killed by another player while you were not playing the game.
- A teammate comes onlineThis trigger fires when one of your teammates comes online on one of your Rust servers.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together