Add Google Contacts from new Calendly events
Other popular Calendly workflows and automations
- When I get a Calendly Call, Save them as a new deal in Pipedrive
- Add new Calendly invitees to a Constant Contact list
- Send yourself a text message whenever a Calendly event is cancelled
- When I get a Calendly call, Save the user information in Airtable
- Create Salesforce leads from new Calendly events
- Send new Calendly invitees a Google Meet video link
- Create Google tasks from new Calendly events
- When a new Calendly meeting is booked, send a thank you email from your Zohomail
Useful Calendly and ThingaOS integrations
Triggers (If this)
- When Leak DetectedThis trigger fires whenever Water Leak is detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
- New event scheduledThis trigger fires when someone schedules a new Calendly event with you.
- When Motion DetectedThis trigger fires when motion detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
- Event canceledThis trigger fires when someone cancels a scheduled Calendly event with you.
- When FetchIt Button is PressedThis trigger fires when fetch-it button is pressed or long pressed.
- Whenever Door/Window Opened or ClosedThis trigger fires whenever door/window sensor is detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together