Send Slack messages for canceled Calendly events
Other popular Calendly workflows and automations
- Sends yourself a text message whenever a new Calendly event is scheduled
- When a new Calendly meeting is booked, send a thank you email from your Zohomail
- Send Slack messages for new Calendly events
- When a new event is scheduled with Calendly, make an announcement
- Create ClickUp tasks for new Calendly events scheduled
- Send yourself a text message whenever a Calendly event is cancelled
- Send new Calendly invitees a Google Meet video link
- Sends a text message to a number whenever a new Calendly event is scheduled
Useful Calendly and Uplink Remote integrations
Triggers (If this)
- The alarm panel has been armedThis trigger fires every time when your alarm panel is armed
- New event scheduledThis trigger fires when someone schedules a new Calendly event with you.
- The alarm panel has triggered an alertThis trigger fires an alert when your alarm panel has an alarm.
- Event canceledThis trigger fires when someone cancels a scheduled Calendly event with you.
- The alarm panel has been disarmedThis trigger fires every time when your alarm panel is disarmed.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together