Call me when Camio detects people
Popular Camio and Phone Call (US only) workflows and automations
Useful Camio and Phone Call (US only) integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion detectedThis Trigger fires when motion is detected (based on the specified criteria).
- Leave IFTTT any voicemailThis Trigger fires every time you leave any voicemail at your IFTTT phone number.
- Advanced motion detectedThis Trigger fires when advanced motion is detected (based on the specified criteria).
- Power disconnectedThis Trigger fires every time power is disconnected for any of your cameras that use the Camio App (or for a specific camera only). It only fires if you've been recording for at least 10 minutes, and you only get one notification per camera for every 24 h
Actions (Then that)
- Start recordingThis Action starts recording on one or all of your cameras.
- Call my phoneThis Action will call your phone number and say a message.
- Stop recordingThis Action stops recording on one or all of your cameras.
- Turn on motion notificationsThis Action turns on all motion notifications for all your cameras from your Camio App.
- Turn off motion notificationsThis Action turns off all motion notifications for all your cameras from your Camio App.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together