C&H Mini-Split Mode to Cool At or Above Specified Temp
Other popular C&H Remote AC workflows and automations
Useful C&H Remote AC and iOS Calendar integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New event added to any calendarThis trigger fires every time a new event is added to any of your calendars.
- New event added to specific calendarThis trigger fires every time a new event is added to the calendar that you specify.
- New event added from searchThis trigger fires every time a new event is added to any of your calendars that contains a specific keyword or phrase. The search looks at all of the attributes associated with an event, including title, location, notes, and invitees.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis ACTION will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Create a calendar eventThis action creates a new event in the calendar you specify.
- Set operating modeThis ACTION will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Set Fan speedThis ACTION sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Set TemperatureThis ACTION will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Turn on/off windSwingUDThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off windSwingLRThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together