Other popular ClickUp workflows and automations
- Create ClickUp tasks from new Typeform entries
- GeoFence OnSite Location Enter/Exit - Create Task in ClickUp
- Add new ClickUp tasks to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- todoist to clickup
- Send Discord messages for new tasks in ClickUp
- Add tasks to ClickUp for events starting soon in Google Calendar
- If a new task is created in Diego's Workspace, then Send an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add ClickUp tasks when tags are added to Asana tasks
- Automatically create tasks in ClickUp for new Google My Business reviews
Useful ClickUp and Gmail integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Post a task commentThis action will post a comment on a task.
- Send an emailThis Action will send an email to up to twenty recipients from your Gmail account.
- Create taskThis action will create a new task.
- Send yourself an emailThis action will send yourself an email. HTML, images and links are supported.
- Update taskThis action will update a task.
ClickUp and Gmail resources
Best ClickUp Integrations for Small and Mighty Teams
In this blog IFTTT provides the best ClickUp integrations to help small teams succeed.
Calendly vs Acuity: Which is Best for a Small Team?
Looking for a scheduling software for your small team? IFTTT is here to compare Calendly vs Acuity.
Slack vs Discord - Best Chat App
Slack and Discord are the worlds most popular Chat apps. Click to learn which chat app to choose, Slack vs Discord.
7 Google Drive Integrations & Automations for Productivity
Check out our best Google Drive integrations and learn how you can configure automations in minutes with IFTTT!
9 Best Calendly Integrations for Small Businesses
This blog by IFTTT provides helpful Calendly integrations to help small businesses reach their goals.
How to use Google Forms
Google Forms is a powerful and free online form tool. Click to learn how to use Google Forms and automate it with IFTTT