Send an email when there's a DART delay on the commute home
Other popular DART workflows and automations
- Get an email when there's a DART rider alert affecting your commute
- Get a Telegram message when there's a DART service alert during commuting hours
- Notify the team when there's a DART delay during the morning commute
- Get a notification when there's a DART rider alert during your weekday commute
- Get notified when there's a rider alert on Dallas Streetcar during commute hours
- Get an email when DART publishes a new trigger or action
- Get an email when a new DART Applet is published
Useful DART and Nefit Easy integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Room temperature changedThis trigger fires every time the room temperature changes by a pre-selected amount.
- New DART rider alertThis trigger fires when there is a new DART rider alert.
- NotificationThis trigger fires whenever a notification is created by your heating system. This could be a low pressure warning or error message.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature drops below a given threshold.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature exceeds a given threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Increase room temperatureThis Action will increase the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Decrease room temperatureThis Action will decrease the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Set room temperatureThis Action will set the current room temperature to a level of your choice. This temperature level can be adjusted manually or if Clock Mode is activated.
- Set auto modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to auto mode. The auto mode (e.g. clock mode, holiday mode) sets the temperatures accordingly.
- Set manual modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to manual mode.
- Activate overwork timerThis Action will set your room temperature to a new set point for a configurable period.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together