Turn on your Philips Hues lights when your Dawn House bed alarm activates
Other popular Dawn House CAN workflows and automations
- Move your Dawn House bed to Zero-G at sunset
- Turn on your Smarter kettle when your Dawn House bed alarm activates
- Move your Dawn House bed to the read position at sunset
- Move your Dawn House bed to the read position with Alexa
- Open your SwitchBot curtain when your Dawn House bed alarm activates
- Turn on your LIFX lights when your Dawn House bed alarm activates
- Turn on your TP-Link Kasa device when your Dawn House bed alarm activates
- Play your favorite Sonos song when your Dawn House bed alarm activates
Useful Dawn House CAN and PMMI Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- DeviceStatusInterroger l'état actuel de l'appareil
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Zero GAdjust the bed to the Zero G position
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- FlatAdjust the bed to the flat position
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- ReadAdjust the bed to the read position
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
- SnoreAdjust the bed to the snore position
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together