Other popular Day One workflows and automations
- FB Share --> DayOne
- Evernote to Day One
- 5 Minute Journal Entry Template at 6am everyday
- Drop a photo into Dropbox Folder creates a Day One Entry
- Save Swarm checkins to Day One
- Instapaper links saved to Day One
- Instagram pics with hashtag #journal saved to Day One
- Save Liked YouTube videos to Day One
- Spotify Saved Track to Day One Journal
Useful Day One and SoundCloud integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public trackThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public track.
- New public likeThis Trigger fires every time you like a public track.
- New public track by anyone you followThis Trigger fires every time a new public track is uploaded by anyone you follow.
- New track from searchThis Trigger fires every time a new track is uploaded to SoundCloud that matches the search query you specify. NOTE: limited to 15 tracks per check.
- Any new followerThis trigger fires every time you have a new follower.
- New playlist createdThis trigger fires every time you create a new playlist.
- New track in a playlistThis trigger fires every time a new track is added to a selected playlist.
Actions (Then that)
- Upload a public trackThis Action will upload a new public track from the URL you specify.
- Create Journal EntryThis Action will create a new Journal entry in the Journal you specify.
- Upload a private trackThis Action will upload a new private track from the URL you specify.
- Follow an artistThis action will follow an artist with the ID you specify.
- Like a trackThis action will like a track with the ID you specify.
- Repost a trackThis action will repost a track by ID.
Day One and SoundCloud resources
How to View Your Spotify Stats in a Pie Chart
How to View Your Spotify Stats in a Pie Chart. Automate your music with IFTTT.
Applets for music lovers 2023
Save Spotify Discover Weekly, share Soundcloud likes, log songs played on Amazon Echo — there's so much you can do when you connect your tunes to IFTTT.
Guide to automations for music 2023
Your favorite music streaming service works better with IFTTT. Music lovers and artists can improve their music experience through automation. Build playlists, get inspiration, and keep track of the songs you are loving every day.