Share YouTube video to Discord
Other popular Discord workflows and automations
- Everytime you add a new video on Twitch post a message to Discord
- Share Google Forms responses in Discord
- YouTube video social sharing
- Everytime you start a new stream on Twitch post a message to Discord
- Automatically create a new Google Calendar event when there is a new pinned message in Discord
- Share photos to Discord
- If new Stream started on Twitch, then post announcement to Discord and Twitter
- RSS Ground Automated Content Posting to Discord
Useful Discord and Logitech Circle integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Recording endedThis trigger fires when a recording ends.
- New pinned message in channelThis trigger fires when a new message is pinned in a channel you select.
- Recording startedThis trigger fires when a recording starts.
- New message in channelThis trigger fires when a new message is posted in a channel you select.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on cameraThis action will turn the camera on.
- Post a message to a channelThis action will send a message from the IFTTT Bot to the channel you specify.
- Turn off cameraThis action will turn the camera off.
- Post a rich message to a channelThis action will send a rich message from the IFTTT Bot to the channel you specify. Although most fields are optional, running the action requires content in the message body or content in at least one of the embed attributes.
- Disable recordingThis action will disable recording [live view will still be accessible].
- Enable recordingThis action will enable recording.
- Start recordingThis action will start a new recording.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together