Post Discord thank you message for every Twitch follower!
Other popular Discord workflows and automations
- FreeGames Discord
- Share IGN PC articles to my Discord channel
- Automatically create a new Google Calendar event when there is a new pinned message in Discord
- If new Stream started on Twitch, then post announcement to Discord and Twitter
- Automatically post a message to a channel when you receive a new Google Form response
- Google Calendar Event notification going to Discord
- Send breaking news from NASA to your Discord channel
- Share YouTube video to Discord
Useful Discord and Sleeptracker-AI® integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Manual sleep recording stoppedThis trigger fires when a manual sleep recording has stopped (it does not run for automatic sleep recordings).
- New pinned message in channelThis trigger fires when a new message is pinned in a channel you select.
- Manual sleep recording startsThis trigger fires when you manually start a sleep recording (it does not run for automatic sleep recordings).
- New message in channelThis trigger fires when a new message is posted in a channel you select.
- When alarm goes offThis trigger fires when your alarm goes off.
- When alarm is dismissedThis trigger fires when your alarm is dismissed.
- Start of alarm windowThis trigger fires at the start of your alarm window.
Actions (Then that)
- Start a manual sleep recordingThis action will start a manual sleep recording.
- Post a message to a channelThis action will send a message from the IFTTT Bot to the channel you specify.
- Stop a sleep recordingThis action will stop a sleep recording.
- Post a rich message to a channelThis action will send a rich message from the IFTTT Bot to the channel you specify. Although most fields are optional, running the action requires content in the message body or content in at least one of the embed attributes.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together