Other popular Note widget workflows and automations
- Add to a note in Evernote
- Add a to-do to your checklist
- Quick note to iOS Reminder
- Quickly email yourself a note
- Remind yourself in 1 year
- Quickly log your weight with a note widget
- Quickly log your sleep
- Add a public bookmark
- Quickly create notes
Useful Note widget and Smart Life integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device or group is turned onThis trigger fires when the specified device/group is turned on.
- Any new noteThis trigger fires every time you submit any new note.
- Device or group is turned offThis trigger fires when the specified device/group is turned off.
- Unlock the lockThis trigger fires when user unlocking the lock, his password or fingerprint identification or card is confirmed.
- Camera detects motionThis trigger fires when the specified camera detects motion. To use this trigger, camera’s motion detection should be turned on.
- Camera detects soundThis trigger fires when the specified camera detects sound. To use this trigger, camera’s sound detection should be turned on.
- Input incorrect password repetitiouslyThis trigger fires when someone input incorrect password repetitiously.
- Battery lowThis trigger fires when residual electricity in the lock under threshold.
- Door sensor is openThis trigger fires when the door sensor is open.
- Door sensor is closedThis trigger fires when the door sensor is closed.
- Person is detectedThis trigger fires when PIR detects person.
- Leak detectedThis trigger fires when water leak detected.
- Sound and light detectedThis trigger fires when water sound and light detected.
- Shake detectedThis trigger fires when sensor shake detected
- History of Leak detectedThis query returns a list of times when the sensor detected a water leak.
- History of when Door sensor was closedThis query returns a list of times when the door sensor was closed.
- History of when Door sensor was openThis query returns a list of times when the door sensor was open.
- History of when a Person was detectedThis query returns a list of when PIR detected person.
- History of Device turned offThis query returns a list of times when the specified device/group was turned off.
- History of Device was turned onThis query returns a list of when the specified device/group was turned on.
- History of repetitious incorrect password alertsThis query returns a list of times when someone input an incorrect password repetitiously.
- History of motion detections by CameraThis query returns a list of when a Camera detected motion. To use this query, Camera motion detected should be turned on.
- History of Camera detected soundThis query returns a list of times when the specified camera detected sound. To use this query, camera’s sound detection must have been turned on.
- History of Shake detectedThis query returns a list of when sensor detected a shake
- History of when lock unlockedThis query returns a list of when a user unloocked the lock and his password, fingerprint identification, or card was confirmed.
- History of Sound or Light DetectedThis query returns a list of when water sound or light were detected.
- History of low Battery alertsThis query returns a list of when residual electricity in the lock dropped below the threshold. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on the device/group of your choosing.
- Turn offThis action will turn off the device/group of your choosing.
- Activate SceneThis action will activate the specified scene.
- Set light brightnessThis action will set your light to a specified brightness.
- Set light colorThis action will set the light to specified color.
- Start Cool ModeThis action will set your AC to Cool Mode.
- Start Heat ModeThis action will set your AC to Heat Mode.
- Set AC temperatureThis action will set your AC to a specified temperature by remote controller.
- Turn on oscillation function of fanThis action will turn on the oscillation function of your fan by IR remote controller.
- Turn off oscillation function of fanThis action will turn off the oscillation function of your fan by IR remote controller.
Note widget and Smart Life resources
Be the host with the holiday most
This holiday season, automatically become the host with the most. Automation makes party planning easier for your holiday events. Let IFTTT help with some of the details.
Stay connected over the holiday season
The holiday season is challenging for many people who struggle with isolation, have had a difficult year, or who have recently lost someone. Taking the time to stay connected, send well wishes, and talking to them can go a long way.
Five automations that will change your life 2023
There are endless ways to automate your life, with millions of Applets and unique ways to combine the services, devices, and apps you use every day. Getting started can feel overwhelming because there are so many opportunities to save...
Applets for safety
Whether you are walking home alone in the evening or looking to keep your home secure while you are away, IFTTT can help. These safety Applets can be useful tools to help you get out of an uncomfortable situation by using automated...
Here's how to optimize your calendar 2023
The events on your schedule span from work to play, so being able to optimize your Google Calendar will help you be more productive and organized. Check out our tips and tools to get your calendars in sync and optimize your productivity.
Automations for students 2023
Save yourself time that is often spent getting organized and managing your schedule by automating elements of the manual tasks you need to do. Out of the hundreds of services available on IFTTT, we integrate with many of the popular...
Holiday decor made simple (and automated)
The holidays are almost here, which you have probably noticed when you walk around your neighborhood or any shopping centre. This article is the ultimate guide to automating your holiday lights and decor, keeping your home welcoming and...
Automate New Year’s resolutions
Most New Year’s resolutions fail by mid-January, after our first few weeks of trying to create new habits and completing tasks with gusto, we lose steam and life catches up. Strava data has demonstrated that there is a dramatic drop that...
Automations for teachers
From homework tracking to sharing photos with parents, as well as creating custom voice responses for your classroom, IFTTT has the ability to save you time every day. Additionally, existing integrations with Google Drive, Google Sheets,...