Send emails from Gmail when new DocuSign envelopes are completed
Other popular DocuSign workflows and automations
- Create a iOS Calendar event whenever a Docusign envelope is completed
- Create DocuSign signature requests for new rows in Google Sheets
- When a new Pipedrive activity is scheduled, create the a new signature request in DocuSign
- Get SMS texts for newly completed DocuSign envelopes
- Add a new row Google Sheets rows for new completed DocuSign envelopes
- Create a Google Calendar event once a DocuSign envelope is completed
- Create a Zoom meeting once a DocuSign envelope is completed
- Receive a phone call whenever a Docusign envelope is completed
Useful DocuSign and LiveWebinar integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Webinar DeleteTriggers when a webinar is cancelled / deleted.
- Envelope sentThis trigger fires when an envelope is sent.
- Webinar CreateTriggers when a new webinar or meeting is created.
- Envelope completedThis trigger fires when an envelope is completed.
- Webinar Status DisableTriggered when webinar status changes to disabled.
- New RegistrantTriggers when new registrant registers to your webinar.
- Webinar Status EnableTriggers when webinar status is changed to enable.
- Webinar UpdateTriggers when a webinars details changes.
- New LeadTriggered when someone fills in the Lead form before entering your webinar.
- Widget Session StopTriggers when widget session stop.
- Widget Session StartTriggers when widget session start.
- Webinar Recording ReadyTriggers when a recording of your webinar is post-processed and ready for download. Based on this trigger you can download it to you FTP server or upload to Vimeo/YouTube.
- Sub-Account DeleteTriggers when sub-account is deleted.
- Sub-Account Status EnableTriggers when your sub-account is enabled.
- Sub-Account CreateTriggers when a new sub-account is created under your account.
- Sub-Account Status DisableTriggers when your sub-account status is disabled.
- Sub-Account UpdateTriggers when your sub-account details changes.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together