Get an email when Department of State publishes a new trigger or action
Other popular Department of State workflows and automations
- Get an email when a new Department of State Applet is published
- Get a text when the Department of State issues a new travel alert
- Post new travel alerts from the Department of State to a Slack channel
- Get an email when the Department of State issues a press release
- Tweet Travel Advisories
- Get a mobile notification when the Department of State issues a travel warning
- Get an email when the Department of State issues a travel warning
- Tweet official travel alerts issued by the Department of State
Useful Department of State and myStrom integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button - PressedThis Trigger fires when Button is pressed.
- Travel warningsThis trigger fires every time there is a new travel warning from the State Department.
- Switch - ON/OFFThis Trigger fires when Switch toggles state to ON or OFF.
- Travel alertsThis trigger fires every time there is a new alert from the State Department.
- Sensor - MotionThis Trigger fires when Motion Sensor detects movement.
- Press releasesThis trigger fires every time there is a new press release from the State Department.
- Sensor - BrightnessThis trigger fires when brightness threshold is crossed.
- Sensor - TempThis trigger fires when temperature threshold is crossed.
- Switch - ConsumptionThis trigger fires when Switch has power usage above or below certain threshold.
- Button Plus - TemperatureIFTTT will react to temperature alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
- Button Plus - HumidityIFTTT will react to humidity alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
Actions (Then that)
- myStrom device onThis Action will turn ON one of your myStrom devices.
- myStrom device offThis Action will turn OFF one of your myStrom devices.
- Toggle myStrom deviceThis Action will TOGGLE one of your myStrom devices.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of myStrom WiFi Bulb.
- Set sceneThis Action will execute predefined Scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together