Useful e-Connect and GE Appliances Dryer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device enabledThis trigger fires when a device is enabled
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Device disabledThis trigger fires when a device is disabled.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Panel armedThis trigger fires when the panel is armed.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- Panel disarmedThis trigger fires when the panel is disarmed.
- Sector armedThis trigger fires when a sector is armed.
- Sector disarmedThis trigger fires when a sector is disarmed.
Actions (Then that)
- Enable deviceThis action will enable a device.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Disable deviceThis action will disable a device.
- Arm the panelThis action will arm the panel
- Set temperatureThis action will set the temperature of a chronothermostat.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together