Useful e-Connect and Moodo & Moodo AIR integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device enabledThis trigger fires when a device is enabled
- Moodo is startedThis trigger fires when a Moodo device is started
- Device disabledThis trigger fires when a device is disabled.
- Favorite is applied for Moodo deviceThis triggers fires when favorite is applied for Moodo device.
- Panel armedThis trigger fires when the panel is armed.
- Moodo is stoppedThis trigger fires when Moodo is stopped
- Panel disarmedThis trigger fires when the panel is disarmed.
- Moodo AIR is switched into Diffuser modeThis trigger fires when Moodo AIR device is switched into Diffuser mode
- Sector armedThis trigger fires when a sector is armed.
- Moodo AIR is switched into Purifier modeThis trigger fires when Moodo AIR device is switched into Purifier mode
- Sector disarmedThis trigger fires when a sector is disarmed.
- History of favorites applied for Moodo deviceThis querys returns a list of when favorite was applied for Moodo device.
- Is Purifier mode available for MoodoAir deviceThis query returns if there is at least one AIR capsule detected in MoodoAir device.
- Is Diffuser mode available for Moodo deviceThis query returns if there is at least one fragrance capsule detected in Moodo device.
Actions (Then that)
- Start MoodoThis action will start your Moodo.
- Enable deviceThis action will enable a device.
- Stop MoodoThis action will stop your Moodo.
- Disable deviceThis action will disable a device.
- Kick-start MoodoThis action will start your Moodo with TOP fan power for selected period of time.
- Arm the panelThis action will arm the panel
- Switch Moodo AIR into Diffuser modeThis action will make Moodo AIR device to blow out fragrance instead of air purifying.
- Set temperatureThis action will set the temperature of a chronothermostat.
- Switch Moodo AIR into Purifier modeThis action will make Moodo AIR device to purify air instead of blowing out fragrance.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together