Useful e-Connect and Tracmo integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device enabledThis trigger fires when a device is enabled
- tracMo is connectedThis trigger fires every time your tracMo is re-connected.
- Device disabledThis trigger fires when a device is disabled.
- Motion detected on tracMoThis trigger fires when you get motion alerts from tracMo.
- Panel armedThis trigger fires when the panel is armed.
- tracMo is disconnectedThis trigger fires every time your tracMo is disconnected.
- Panel disarmedThis trigger fires when the panel is disarmed.
- Button clickThis trigger fires every time you click the button on your tracMo.
- Sector armedThis trigger fires when a sector is armed.
- Sector disarmedThis trigger fires when a sector is disarmed.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together