LIFX blinkig if there is a storm
Other popular LIFX workflows and automations
- Make your LIFX lights "breathe"!
- Missed Call Notification (Android)
- Turn off the lights when you leave home
- Text message notifier (Android)
- Change the color of your lights when it starts raining
- Fade off lights when you leave home.
- Leave an area,Turn LIFX bulb(s) off
- Fun warning flash for LIFX lights
Useful LIFX and Tracmo integrations
Triggers (If this)
- tracMo is connectedThis trigger fires every time your tracMo is re-connected.
- Motion detected on tracMoThis trigger fires when you get motion alerts from tracMo.
- tracMo is disconnectedThis trigger fires every time your tracMo is disconnected.
- Button clickThis trigger fires every time you click the button on your tracMo.
Actions (Then that)
- Move lightsThis Action will make your LIXF Z lights move in a pattern.
- Turn lights onThis Action will turn your lights on.
- Turn lights offThis Action will turn your lights off.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn your lights off if they are on, and turn them on if they are off.
- Activate sceneThis Action will activate a Scene.
- Change color of lightsThis Action will change the color of your lights.
- Blink lightsThis Action will make your lights quickly blink the color of your choice.
- Breathe lightsThis Action will make your lights slowly breathe the color of your choice.
- Start Clean CycleTurn on the Clean Cycle of your LIFX Clean to it's default duration
- Stop Clean CycleTurn off the Clean Cycle of your LIFX Clean
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together