Useful e-Connect and Litter-Robot by Whisker integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device enabledThis trigger fires when a device is enabled
- Litter Robot EventsThis trigger fires when an event is triggered from your litter robot. ie. Clean Cycle Completes
- Device disabledThis trigger fires when a device is disabled.
- Litter Robot InsightsThis trigger fires every week or month with data about your litter robot insights
- Panel armedThis trigger fires when the panel is armed.
- Panel disarmedThis trigger fires when the panel is disarmed.
- Sector armedThis trigger fires when a sector is armed.
- Sector disarmedThis trigger fires when a sector is disarmed.
Actions (Then that)
- Enable deviceThis action will enable a device.
- Litter Robot ActionsActions that can be performed by your Litter Robot
- Disable deviceThis action will disable a device.
- Set Sleep ModeThis action will set the sleep mode on your Litter Robot.
- Arm the panelThis action will arm the panel
- Disable Sleep ModeThis action will remove your litter robot's sleep schedule
- Set temperatureThis action will set the temperature of a chronothermostat.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together