Save This Week in Petroleum updates to Evernote
Other popular Energy Information Administration workflows and automations
- Receive weekly email digest of Today in Energy updates
- Automatically tweet Today in Energy updates from the U.S. Energy Information Administration
- Post Today in Energy updates to a channel in Slack
- Save Today in Energy updates to Pocket
- Save This Week in Petroleum updates to Pocket
Useful Energy Information Administration and ThermoSmart integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the temperature rises above a threshold you specify.
- Today in EnergyThis trigger fires when the Today in Energy report is published.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the temperature drops below a threshold you specify.
- This Week in PetroleumThis trigger fires when the latest This Week in Petroleum report is published.
- ThermoSmart gets pausedThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart is paused.
- ThermoSmart gets unpausedThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart gets unpaused.
- ThermoSmart changes programThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart changes a scheduled program.
- History of Today in Energy ReportsThis query returns a history of recent Today in Energy reports.
- History of temperature rises above thresholdThis query returns a list of when the temperature rises above a threshold you specify. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- Recent This Week in Petroleum publicationsThis query returns a list of recent This Week in Petroleum report publications.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together