If current electricity price in area is above 90 EUR/MWh,\"Boiler\":Switch 1:OFF
Other popular Elektrum workflows and automations
Useful Elektrum and RoomMe integrations
Triggers (If this)
- User entered a roomThis trigger fires when a user enters a room.
- The price of electricity changesThis trigger fires hourly when electricity price changes
- User left a roomThis trigger fires when a user leaves a room.
- Current price exceeds thresholdThis trigger fires when current electricity price exceeds threshold
- History of when a user lefted a roomThis query returns a list of when a user left a room.
- Electricity price listDay-ahead prices represent the result of Nord Pool’s day-ahead implicit auction market. Peak = 09:00 to 20:00 Off peak 1 = 01:00 to 08:00 Off peak 2 = 21:00 to 24:00 Average = arithmetic average
Actions (Then that)
- Text occupancy reportThis action will send an occupancy report with details about the family members at home, in which room they are and for how long.
- Email occupancy reportThis action will send an occupancy report with details about the family members at home, in which room they are and for how long.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together