Create a google doc from any email by sending it to IFTTT
Popular Email and Google Docs workflows and automations
- Homewizard energie backup
- Automatically save notes from tagged emails to Google Drive.
- Homewizard weer backup
- If someone emails you it is saved in google drive
Useful Email and Google Docs integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Send IFTTT any emailSend IFTTT any email at email@example.com and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient. This trigger will reject emails with attachments over 30MB.
- New document addedThis trigger fires when a new document is added to a Google Drive folder. Note: only works for docs created after the Applet is turned on.
- Send IFTTT an email taggedSend IFTTT an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a hashtag in the subject (e.g. #IFTTT) and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment (up to 30MB) and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient.
Actions (Then that)
- Create a documentThis action will create a new Google document at the path you specify.
- Send me an emailThis Action will send you an HTML based email. Images and links are supported.
- Append to a documentThis action will append to a Google document as determined by the file name and folder path you specify. Once a file’s size reaches 2MB a new file will be created.
Email and Google Docs resources
How to use Google Forms
Google Forms is a powerful and free online form tool. Click to learn how to use Google Forms and automate it with IFTTT
7 repetitive tasks that small businesses should automate in 2023
Looking to improve your small business? Consider automating some of your tasks. IFTT will help you explore the benefits of automation and recommend some popular apps to use.
Best Calendar Apps to Use Across Your Devices
Check out our recommendations for the best calendar apps and learn how you can build useful automations in minutes with IFTTT!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together