When you receive an email attachment automatically save it to Dropbox
Other popular Email workflows and automations
- Get an email if it will rain tomorrow
- Get a daily 6:00 AM email with the weather report
- Turn hue lights on with Siri
- Spotify Alarm Clock
- Email yourself the iPhone screenshots you take
- Evernote To Do from email
- Every Monday morning of the week, you get a quote!! #quotes #quotation #happy
- Gmail to Sheets
Useful Email and The Accidental Tech Podcast integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Send IFTTT any emailSend IFTTT any email at firstname.lastname@example.org and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient. This trigger will reject emails with attachments over 30MB.
- New EpisodeThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for the "Accidental Tech Podcast"
- Send IFTTT an email taggedSend IFTTT an email at email@example.com with a hashtag in the subject (e.g. #IFTTT) and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment (up to 30MB) and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient.
Email and The Accidental Tech Podcast resources
The 7 best apps for content creators in 2023
Check out our recommendations for the best apps for content creators and learn how IFTTT can make your creative processes that much easier!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together