Create Webflow CMS items from new Eventbrite events
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- If New feed item from https://tylekeo.tips/feed/, then create an event
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Salesforce as leads
- Create Pipedrive deals from new attendees registered in Eventbrite
- Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
- Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
- Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
- Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
Useful Eventbrite and FL-1000 Leak Detector integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Leak DetectedThis trigger fires whenever a leak is detected
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Dry Pipe DetectedThis trigger fires whenever the controller detects the pipe is dry.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Freeze DetectedThis trigger fires whenever the freeze setpoint is hit.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
Actions (Then that)
- Reset AlarmsThis action will reset the alarm state on the controller
- Create eventThis action will create an event.
- Trip Leak AlarmThis action will trip the leak alarm on the leak detector.
- Change Schedule ModeThis action will allow you to change the schedule mode on the leak detector.
- Set Valve StateThis action will allow you to manually open and close the valve on the leak detector.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together