Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Salesforce as leads
- Create Pipedrive deals from new attendees registered in Eventbrite
- Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
- Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
- Add new Eventbrite events to Google Calendar
- Create Webflow CMS items from new Eventbrite events
Useful Eventbrite and LightwaveRF Power integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Socket switched onThis trigger fires whenever a socket is turned on.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Socket switched offThis trigger fires whenever a socket is turned off.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch on a socketThis Action will switch on your socket.
- Create eventThis action will create an event.
- Switch off a socketThis Action will switch off a socket.
- Lock deviceThis Action will lock a device, preventing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Unlock a deviceThis Action will unlock a device, allowing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Fully lock a deviceThis Action will fully lock a device, preventing both the use of physical buttons and radio control of the device.
- Open a relayThis Action will open a relay.
- Close a relayThis Action will close a relay.
- Stop a relayThis Action will stop a relay.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together