Post new Eventbrite events on WordPress
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Create new Eventbrite events from new RSS feed items
- Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Salesforce as leads
- Add new Eventbrite events to Google Calendar
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
- Create Webflow CMS items from new Eventbrite events
- Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
Useful Eventbrite and put.io integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Transfer finishedThis trigger fires when a transfer is finished at put.io.
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Playback startedThis trigger fires when a media playback started on a put.io app.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Playback stoppedThis trigger fires when a media playback stopped on a put.io app.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
- Conversion finishedThis trigger fires when a MP4 conversion is finished.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together