Add new Eventbrite events to Google Calendar
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
- Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
- Create new Eventbrite events from new RSS feed items
- If New feed item from https://tylekeo.tips/feed/, then create an event
- Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
- Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
- Create Webflow CMS items from new Eventbrite events
Useful Eventbrite and remo+ integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Button Press DetectedThis Trigger fires every time somebody presses the button on you Remo+ device
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- New Motion DetectedThis Trigger fires every time a motion is detected at the given remo+ device.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
Actions (Then that)
Eventbrite and remo+ resources
6 Webflow integrations to power up your business website
Discover our favorite Webflow integrations and learn how you can create automations in minutes with IFTTT!
What is Lead Generation?
Trying to get more clients? You need to learn lead generation. Click to learn what is lead generation!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together