Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Get Slack notifications for new Eventbrite attendees
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
- Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
- Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
- Create Pipedrive deals from new attendees registered in Eventbrite
- Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
Useful Eventbrite and Tailwind integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Garage door is openedThis trigger fires when your specific garage door opens
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Garage door is closedThis trigger fires when your specific door closes
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
Actions (Then that)
- Open garage doorThis action will open your selected garage door
- Create eventThis action will create an event.
- Partial OpenThis action will open your selected garage door partially
- Close garage doorThis action will close your selected garage door
- Close all garage doorsThis action will close your all garage door from selected device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together