Add new Eventbrite events to Google Calendar
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
- Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
- Create Pipedrive deals from new attendees registered in Eventbrite
- Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Get Slack notifications for new Eventbrite attendees
- If New feed item from https://tylekeo.tips/feed/, then create an event
- Create new Eventbrite events from new RSS feed items
- Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
Useful Eventbrite and ThingaOS integrations
Triggers (If this)
- When Leak DetectedThis trigger fires whenever Water Leak is detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- When Motion DetectedThis trigger fires when motion detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- When FetchIt Button is PressedThis trigger fires when fetch-it button is pressed or long pressed.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
- Whenever Door/Window Opened or ClosedThis trigger fires whenever door/window sensor is detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together