Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
- Save Eventbrite attendees to Airtable
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
- If New feed item from https://tylekeo.tips/feed/, then create an event
- Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Salesforce as leads
- Create Pipedrive deals from new attendees registered in Eventbrite
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
Useful Eventbrite and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Switched onThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to true.
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Object value has changedThis trigger fires when a Timberwolf Server object has changed.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Switched offThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to false.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Create eventThis action will create an event.
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together