Create new Eventbrite events from new RSS feed items
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- If New feed item from https://tylekeo.tips/feed/, then create an event
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
- Create Pipedrive deals from new attendees registered in Eventbrite
- Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
- Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
- Save Eventbrite attendees to Airtable
Useful Eventbrite and VeeZy Air Conditioner integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- AC is turned offThis trigger fires every time the AC is turned off
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Energy save/eco mode is selectedEnergy save/eco mode is selected
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on ACThis action will turn on the AC
- Create eventThis action will create an event.
- Turn off ACThis action will turn off the AC
- Set target temperatureThis action will set the target temperature of the AC
- Set operating modeThis action will set the operating mode of the AC
- Set fan speedThis action will set the fan speed of the AC
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together