Add new Eventbrite attendees to Salesforce as leads
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
- Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
- Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Post new Eventbrite events on WordPress
- Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
- Add new Eventbrite events to Google Calendar
- Create new Eventbrite events from new RSS feed items
Useful Eventbrite and VeeZy French Door integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Refrigerator door stays open for too longThis trigger fires refrigerator door stays open for too long
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Refrigerator Door ClosedThis triggered fires Refrigerator Door Closed.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together