Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
- Save Eventbrite attendees to Airtable
- Get Slack notifications for new Eventbrite attendees
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Salesforce as leads
- Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
- Create Pipedrive deals from new attendees registered in Eventbrite
Useful Eventbrite and Webflow integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New product addedThis trigger fires when a new product is added to your Webflow site.
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- New orderThis trigger fires when a new order is placed.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- New collection itemThis trigger fires when there is a new collection item.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
- Form submittedThis trigger fires when a form is submitted.
- Order updatedThis trigger fires when an order is updated.
Actions (Then that)
- Fulfill orderThis action will fulfill an order.
- Create eventThis action will create an event.
- Unfulfill orderThis action will unfulfill an order.
- Refund orderThis action will refund an order.
- Publish siteThis action will publish a Webflow site.
- Create collection itemThis action will create a collection item.
- Create live collection itemThis action will create a live collection item.
Eventbrite and Webflow resources
6 Webflow Integrations to Power Up Your Business Website
Discover our favorite Webflow integrations and learn how you can create automations in minutes with IFTTT!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together